(i) I have suddenly become extremely self conscious about my English, I realize it is pretty horrible,
(ii) I am afraid that people would read my blog because I would blog about secrets,
(iii) After I finish a post I would proof read and then come to a conclusion that my post is far too boring and stupid and nonsensical and no one would understand my weird trend of thoughts.
So I refrain from publishing my post. However, today is one of those YOLO days (omgsh so much of a yolo moment that I am actually using the horrible phrase yolo) so yeah I just felt like jotting down my usual nonsense. So instead of my usual "deep emotional" posts, I'm just going try and not act all chim and deep hahaha.
I quite miss my friends. Do not miss school. But then again, next year will be my last year of school ever. (okay i just turned on my emo George Shaw music - you need to check him out - so expect some emoness) WHY IS SCHOOL ENDING SO FAST WHY TIME FLY SO FAST WHY WHY WHY WHY UNTIL NOW ALL MY SUBJECTS STILL SO LOUSY WHY I NO STRAIGHT As! *cries*
Also, VBS 2013 just ended and I made a bunch of little friends who I absolutely adore. Here are some pictures. I would edit them and make them all pretty but I am really just to lazy at the moment.
This is Brandan. He is very naughty but how can you not fall in love with a face like that??!
(but yes I know you can most definitely not fall in love with aherm my face)
I loveee kids. Okay I think another reason why I don't publish my blog posts is that after I write for a bit I get bored and I want to do something else.
This is my cue to leave ahhahahahaha till next time maybe hopefully







