AND YOU ARE SO YOUNG LAH
WAZZZZZZZZ WITH ALL THIS
LOVELY DOVEY TOUCHING SHAMELESSLY
IN FRONT OF SO MANY PEOPLE
Okay I rest my case, I am probably too conservative and self conscious or whatever. But wah really lah, if I ever see my kid at this age hugging her boyfriend in public like that I would flip. And then ground her until she dies. HA HA okay maybe not.
What's worse is 12/13 year old kids dating and kissing and hugging. NO. NO NOOOOOOO WHAI. I really blame globalization. This kids probably watched too much TV and are so heavy influence into wanting to be in a relationship. How can you possibly lose your first kiss at such a young age to a boy who is not even matured yet?! NO!!! 12/13 year old guys are super immature leh. Eww. Please lah! But then again they might even date wayyyyy older guys.. which is worse.
Anyways, I realize I am beginning to sound like my own mother and it is terrible frightening so I should stop. But really. *shakes heads* all this kids nowadays. Don't know how to respect their own/each others body. DON'T YOU THINK IT'S SO VIOLATING!!???? Sigh.
And just because I'm not dating anyone does not mean I know nothing about love, it just means I know enough to not get into a relationship hastily.
*trying to defend myself*
*i am not a sore loser*