Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Record breaking

Two post in one day?! Shi Qi say what! Let us celebrate this momentous event hahah stop. Anyways I was just reading my old post and I used to post alot of my lyrics up here, so I thought maybe I should post some lyrics of my new songs too hahahahah and I would totally record them and post it only but I fear my horrible voice and my weird melody would scar my already scarred reputation.


(btw just read my attempted metaphor on socks and realize that I must be completely delusional how do socks even slip off? My nonsense is nonsensical once again)


Oh! Also, I found this amazing app called JotterPad and it is absolutely great for writing lyrics, stories, poem and your journal and such. Especially if you're using Samsung because it's notepad is limited and you can't write a lot.


Anyway, this songs is called Us. It's a emo song, as I always tend to write sad songs but I just thought the chorus of this song was pretty nice. So I'd share it only the two choruses because, my verses are yucky.





I really really miss tying up my hair like this! Short hair problems sigh





Us

What is it that you want
I try so hard not to fall back into your arms
How could we be friends
When I loved you so
It's just hard to pretend

What is it that you want
I try so hard not to fall back into your arms
You asked if I believed in love
But the problem is
Does love believe in
Us



Okay bye bye. I'm off the write some happy songs because, being sad all the time is, well, sad. And life is to short to mourn over some lame guy who did not take care of your precious heart. Till next time.