REVEAL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!
Heh. I have 800+ view already HOW WHY WHAT...
I promised I would blog more so hahah here I am, you know... blogging... more. Today's a public holiday (yes I know you know that already but I just wanted to say it lah) and I made a vow to spend today productively which I kind of did
UNTIL I TURNED ON THE COMPUTER
Why is the computer so addictive?!!! Okay let me rephrase Why is the internet so addictive? Not exactly the 'computer' lah because just the computer alone without internet excess would be plain boring, no? Actually, I can also spend a unproductive large amount of the time on a computer without wifi as well. As long as they are good photo editing softwares in it. NOT COOL YO.
Anyways here are two bible verses I edited a few days ago.
It's such a beautiful verse with such, well, beautiful words. To me, it means don't love until love is ready for you. Does that make sense? It's also very relatable to so many people nowadays because everyone is craving for a boyfriend/girlfriend and right there in the bible, God tells us to wait :)
And of course my all time favourite verse.
Blessed week ahead x Oh wait, it's Thursday, I keep forgetting it feels like a Saturday right?!
Okay, God bless :)

