Friday, January 11, 2013

hmmmm

2013 has been_______ so far.

A. awesome
B. horrible
C. lame
D. boring (something like 'lame' but with legs GET IT)
E. okay lah



WANNA KNOW MY ANSWER!??!?!?!?







F.Unexpectedly horrible yet great at times





I am too negative. But yes. It's not all 'horrid' I mean 2013 didn't have a GREAT start but overall i guess it was okay? I'm just hoping idk that things turn for the better real soon you know?


Pray for me.


I am so lost & afraid & kinda messed up and I know I shouldn't worry but instead give it all up to God but the things is I am not playing my role well. I really really really REALLY wonder why God chose me. I really do. Well, okay if you say it's cz I have 'leadership skills' I'll accept that but I'm not fit spiritually!!!!!!


AT ALL



idk sajdsadiasdioasj bye