Monday, January 21, 2013

today was..

So today Alex accidentally kicked a ball and it hit my head and the impact resulted in the chipping of my... teeth. It's my bottom teeth & it's not very obvious but i kinda made a big fuss about it cz idk I am a very spoilt person -_- (MUST CHANGE)


Not that I cried or anything like that but I told everyone about it... and Alex kept saying sorry and I felt a little sad for him. I mean it was an accident! So I'm gonna get my tooth fixed on Monday and whenever I drink/eat something I can feel like my teeth feels cold as if the water has got into my teeth.. hmmm.  Anyways, today was a pretty good day (that excluded).

So anyway, I went to my first LCEC meeting yesterday & hmm there are many issues that are unsolved & all this conflicts, I realize, but it was good exposure I guess and I get to know a lot more about the church now.


So yeah I have nothing much to say I guess! I'll try to post more :) xo