The Dramatic Arts club was planning on a food sale and our headmistress totally like made all this rules till it was almost impossible to earn a good profit. So after all the preparation and what not. We decided not to have the sale.
AND I SPENT LIKE 4 HOURS LAST NIGHT MAKING THE POSTERS. *rude gesture*
So since I can't put them up, I thought I might as well post them here. Wth it's not like anyone would read this anyways.
Poster 1:
So for this poster I went for a more like simple layout.
Only it turned out not so simple cause it's super messy and there are like words everywhere...
Poster 2:
So for this one I was going for a more boy-ish feel. Thought it might target a different audience.
Personally I'm quite happy with this one. I think it looks super cool. *pats self on the back*
Poster 3:
K I super love this one. My favourite one! I like the colour and the layout and all.
I think it's super girly and pink so hahahah what's not to love!!
SO I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT MAKING ALL THIS POSTERS AND THEN THEY TELL ME NO FOOD SALE ANYMORE.
*flips chair*
*flips table*
*flips house*
*flips earth*
P/S WTH I CANNOT SPELL. LAGSANA?!?!? APATU?!?!??!?!?!?!


