I am not a very nice person. I mean people automatically assume I'm nice due to the fact that I went bald and such but that doesn't make me nice it makes me like idk caring for the less fortunate.
WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM NICE.
I'm not even nice to people I like wth! I have this innate capability to hurt people without knowing it! WTH what type of horrible person am I!!!!!!!!!!!
OKAY SO NOW FOR RANTING (wth the beginning wasn't even a rant)
AND I AM SO MAD AT PEOPLE WHO
MISUSE THE WORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I totally understand why people say I love you too often. It's cause they think they're in love. And that's like okay. Cause like the heart has it's way of tricking the mind into feeling things that aren't real. I don't blame people for that. I mean I say I love you too much to stupid people who don't deserve it but I said it cause I actually did mean it. I did love the person.
BUT FOREVER!??!?!??! WTHHHH
You CANNOT promise someone your forever at this age. BECAUSE THAT IS JUST CRAP.
Okay. Fine maybe you can. If both of you devote your whole life to each other and don't let lust or emotions take over! And yes it does happen but like it's highly unlikely that you're one of them. Because after a while, you'll get bored of a person and then love would be a decision not just a mere emotion!!!
But even if you want to promise to love someone, DON'T TELL THE PERSON! KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!! BECAUSE PROMISES AREN'T MEANT TO BE BROKEN. AND A PROMISE LIKE THIS IS VERY VERY EXTREMELY HARD TO KEEP!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW DO YOU EXPECT YOURSELF TO MAKE SUCH A BIG DECISION TO LOVE SOMEONE FOR ETERNITY AT THIS AGE??!?!??!?!
You'll prolly go to Uni and you guys will prolly be separated and keeping a relationship would be hard!!!! It's definitely possible, but distance is a reason why MANY couples break up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just can't stand people who make empty promises and end up breaking people to pieces afters. Stupid. Plain stupid.