Thursday, August 16, 2012

TRUST

My mum has no trust in me. After 15 longs years of watching over me like a hawk/nagging at me/ keeping me locked in a cage like a dog she still have no decided to trust me.


So Darius's bday is coming soon and it's at his house and his parents aren't going to be there. AND I CANNOT GO. WHY!??!?!


BECAUSE HIS PARENTS ARE NOT GOING TO BE THERE. ER SO?!??!?!??!



When my mum says stuff like you can't go because there will be no adults around it actually means I don't trust you enough yet.

Which pisses me off. I do NOT understand why I am not given this trust. Like what's the worse that could happen?!?!??!


My mum thinks I'll have sex or get drunk or make out or something since there are no adults around. Well FYI if I wanted to do all those I can easily do that too even WITH adults around so I totally do not see the point. AND. WHY WOULD I DO STUPID THINGS LIKE THAT?!??!?! Don't my parents like think that they have taught me well enough to protect & respect my own body??!?!?!? AND. WHO THE HECK WILL I HAVE SEX WITH!???!?!??!?! ALL THE GUYS IN MY CLASS ARE PRACTICALLY GAY!!! AND HELLO WHO WOULD WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH SOME BALD FLAT GIRL?!?!??!?!?



NO ONE.



SO WTH DO THEY WORRY SO MUCH WTH I CANNOT EVEN



I'm going overseas in about 3 years. I CAN'T EVEN TO GO DARIUS'S HOUSE FOR HIS PARTY WTH DARIUS IS LIKE PRACTICALLY MY BROTHER.


Imagine when I go overseas wth there will be plenty of parties with no parents around. And there will def be more sex and drinking. Drugs even. So if they don't even let me experience a little party like this one, how do they expect me to react when I go to parties like those??!?! Okay lah, let's say I DON'T go to parties like that, but what about the people and things happening around me.

WHY WON'T MY MUM LET ME BE EXPOSED TO A LITTLE MORE THINGS OF THIS WORLD SO I DON'T FREAK OUT AT THE AMOUNT OF FREEDOM I GET WHEN I GO INTO U?!!!


Ever heard of the phrase that if you keep a bird caged too long, once you let it out it will never return?!??!?! WTH I am in this stupid cage and I might never return if you don't let me out once in a while.