How do I let you know that I am average? How do I let you know that I'm really not all that you think I am? It's some sort of sad tragedy that you think I'm perfect and that I have the capability to keep being perfect in your sight but that just means I can't be me. It's odd however, I'm not putting on an act, I just act this way, naturally. It's not me, but it's not not me.
How do I let you know that I've been there done that? How do I let you know about my pride issues and how you humble me unknowingly from time to time? How do I let you know I am in love with you, but I'm not? How do I tell you that I know you like me. How do I slowly remove this facade of my ignorance and innocence?
But how could I? It seems so great to be perfect in the eyes of someone else. I don't know what to do. I like you but I fear the things you'll say if I were to show you who I was.