It's an utter pity to see innocent pure love given out in such an erratic way, sometimes unintentionally perhaps, to people based on such an arbitrary decisions without giving it a second thought. And when such intimacy is granted to someone you barely know, the pain of possible rejection follows.
I don't know, is it weird that I don't love with only my heart? Because how silly it would be, to fall hard for someone you would not end up marrying. Think about it, wouldn't it be like signing up a contract for short term happiness with a tragic ending that is almost bound to happen?
For if you love with only your heart, I don't know, I fear that illogical attachment. The way you have fall in love with no rational reason is absurd to me. Preposterous! Ludicrous! It keeps you off the market and you're just wasting your time with someone who will one day end up a stranger on the street.
But then again, love is, in a way, farcical. Ah, I have no idea what I'm blabbing on about. Maybe I am just afraid of falling into an ocean of nonsensical love with someone. Maybe I'm too used to being on the safe side and I'm just petrified of taking a risk.