Friday, August 23, 2013

God is amazing

Hi!!!!! I am filled with joy from head to toe today because God is amazing and He has been so so good to me and to everyone around me. The entire testimony is really too long but to cut it short, I am starting to understand and see the plans God has for me!!! :) And it makes me so happy I just want to smile all day long. The world seems like a better place haha

A few weeks/months ago, I always felt lost, doubtful of God. Didn't understand why I couldn't feel him when everyone else could. Didn't understand what was wrong with me. And bit by bit God peeled away the things that were stopping me from Him and revealed Himself to me (finally!) and overall made me a better person and giving me the chance to get to know Him on a whole new level. I'm still at the beginning though. Still learning, discovering new things.


But it's so crazy. I promise.


Yesterday, a few of us prayed in the middle of the canteen and it was so so crazy! God's presence was right there with us and everyone felt it. The joy that was present then and there was too much. I couldn't keep myself from smiling! We all stood hand in hand and prayed together. The power of prayer is unimaginable. God is so so good.


Revival is going to hit Kuching, my school and yesterday, we could all feel it! Something sparked in our hearts and the fire was lighted. I pray that it will keep burning and never die out! I have never encounter God so intimately and seen His work first hand before me. Never seen God actually use normal people, people our age, people I know personally for the expansion of His kingdom. So real, so true, so affirming, so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!



AHHHHHHHHHH GOD IS GOOD!


I am so so happy. I have so so much more to share! Yesterday God spoke to me through the bible. I heard a voice asking me to read Ephesians 4 and well many times before, I also have 'heard' a voice asking me to read random verse, and most of the time I realize it was actually my own voice (wazzz fail). But last night the voice was from God and in this chapter there was a few verse that spoke to me and this was one of them:


There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Ephesians 4:4-6


And so it spoke to me cause well a few days before that, Amanda was telling me how we need to work as one for God. Then when I went to school yesterday, remember how we were all holding hands and praying and all? Well there we were, united as one body of Christ by our ONE TRUE GOD!


How amazing is that. How God works. I am utterly amazed.