In a kind of a bad mood today because things aren't going well. I'm totally lost at school and I don't understand half the things teacher are talking about. Feel quite stupid and I wished I at least understood the lessons. Year 10 is very messed up. Just had a maths test today and I think I'm going to get a D or something because I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO ANSWER ANYTHING. I wish I was good at maths. But of course it's because I never studied for it. So I guess the blames on me. I think all my life things have come easily for me. I never had to work very hard, even for good results. I guess this is the turning point. Sigh.
But I just logged on to Twitter & I got the sweetest message. It's just nice to know someone cares and it made me smile. Also, went to the Steve Green concert last night and it was amazing. Felt so blessed & I could feel God's presence. One thing that Steve said that really spoke to me was "His grace is sufficient for you."
And it's so true! So many times I complain but God's grace and blessings are enough & I should worry/complain so much because he has everything is His hands. It's just good to be reassured of his unconditional love.
So yeah... mixed feelings.