Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hi what to say

Hi! I'm a free bird & it's all good like I can go wherever I want whenever I want, almost. So Amanda is having her birthday party this Saturday and I'm filled with excitement lol this is gonna be a a great party!!!


So yay nothing much to say. Here are just a few things going on in my life I guess?



1.  It's been a pretty relaxed week I guess, no major test. Expect physics on Friday  which I have no idea how to do & I am so completely lost so I don't really bother studying. Like how can you study for something you have no understanding of? I wish I didn't take physics! It's so confusing & I don't get all the formulas as well.


2. Made friends with this cute Russian boy called Maxim & he has the most beautiful eyes ever


3. Made friends with J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY


4. Amanda's party in a few days but you already know that


5. Year 10 got so many tests!!! WALAO!!!! Every week you know?!! Not one week without test *cries* bring me back to stress free homework free year 9


6. Goodbye I am lazy to type more


7. I am blessed to be a blessing


8. Oh yeah something quite important I wanna write down. You know how my parents are totally siao Asian style wanting me to take pure science which once again I think is absolutely stupid & makes no sense because I am 200% certain that I WILL NOT go into any profession that has anything to do with the science side but because they dream of me being a hot shot engineer (ha ha joke of my life) & now I can't really opt out because it's been like, what, 2 months and I'm way behind on business & environmental management although if I had a chance again I will definitely talk all arts subject because science is just not for me! Anyways, this is just leading to a point where I have like decided  that I WILL definitely do something to do with people & hopefully children or teenagers. Got a burden for them I think. Like I want to somehow improve the future generation. But stupid science subjects aren't gonna help me sigh

Just wish my parents would support what I do instead of wanting me to make alot of money and what not sigh sigh sigh writing this makes me so mad because they don't even want to listen to what I have to say


bye