Monday, June 3, 2013

New blog skin!

Yay! Loving the new colour sheme for my blog skin, although it's really simple and all! Since I have a new blog skin, might as well have a new blog post ay? 

Life has been good, and in response to my previous blog post, I actually got an A for Chemistry (joke of the year) & I did horrible for Physics & Biology. Too horrible to announce my mark publicly. 


Ah, don't study lah, tweet here tweet there lah, shiqi.



Yeah lah, the consequences of procrastinating. 






Anyways, here's a beautiful girl I met at Cambodia on my school perfect's humanitarian trip. I would post more photos of my trip, but I am too lazy and also, I am incredibly busy. I have no idea why I am so busy, but I am.



So goodbye now; and as I always say before I leave my blog,



I will promise to blog more.




Let's see if I keep the promise this time.