So I haven't blogged for ages mainly because I had nothing to blog about and also because I was afraid someone would read it. But seriously, I don't really care any more. I mean what do I have to lose? Those who have my URL are people I trust and if they wanna betray me or share this link well whatever. So I was in the shower (and as you know there is where all our thoughts are gathered.) and I came up with a few possibly theories why he is not talking to me. Yes this is completely pathetic but whatever. I just had to write it down to clear my thoughts.
1. I am a distraction. HAHA I think too highly of myself but it just might be it!!! Judging by how he is so focused and a 'nothing stands in my way when I set my mind to it person' i think it's safe to say that there is a huge possibly that this theory is true. And because I am such a flirt and loser he has come to realize that I am nothing but bad new so he has come to his senses (way earlier than many other boys) that he should avoid me.
2. He found out that I had a 'boyfriend'. HA HA all this stupid Facebook relationship always causes all this unnecessary misunderstanding towards me and guys I like. But then again it was my idea so I have no one to blame but myself. And furthermore, it's not that bad. I mean it does give me a reason NOT to talk to the guys I don't want to. "I have a boyfriend sorry.." anyways I'm drifting from the point, he found out and thinks that I am such a big flirt (leading to the point that I am a flirt yet again) and he feels played and so he avoids me. Valid reason.
3. He has no time for me. This needs no further elaboration. It just proves how I am not a priority.
4. It didn't mean a thing to begin with. Legit but I highly doubt it. He always seemed like he was looking forward to talk to me and he would say things to make me feel like he liked talking to me. Or maybe that was it. He said those things just because.
5. His parents found out and forbid him to ever communicate with me therefore the reason why he did not explain why he has not spoken to me ever since. If only.
6. He has a girlfriend. Omgsh just came up with this one a few seconds ago. What if this was it!! That he was the ultimate flirt here!!! Well I actually like this theory a lot more even thought it may seem like he was the one playing me because I cannot stand the thought of him thinking I was messing with him cause I obviously wasn't.
7. He thinks I am way out of his league so he decides to try no more. I love this one. Please let this be the reason.
But no, seriously speaking, theory 4,5,6 & 7 just doesn't seem possible. So that leaves theory 1, 2 & 3 which are the theories I detest because they are pathetic and sad. Well, in my case that is.
So to conclude this post I would say I have not come to a conclusion. WHY WON'T HE TALK TO ME?! WHO KNOWS. This sucks. Bye.