Then we met this beautiful little girl called Thesa and she spoke BM which was like so hard for my to communicate with her cause the only few BM words I know are like makan and tidur or something. So it was very awkward trying to talk to her but she was so adorable and waiting patiently for me to find my words! It was super sad leaving her lah cause she seemed to happy to play with us. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER AGAIN NEXT WEEK!
So that night, I went to SideWalk for dinner with my music group to celebrate our full marks for our project!! It was a extremely fun night and surprisingly serious as well! We talked about our dreams and futures, what we loved about each other, we practically got to know a little more of everyone there. Then after the meal we walked to the middle of the road and made wishes HAHA so gay! And we had to look out everyone 2 seconds to make sure no car was coming our way. It was amazing and I love everyone of em to bits!!
So here's a photo (omgsh I and the ugliest as usual wth) we're missing Annabelle but yeah I love this people so much.
AND THE I FOUND OUT THAT I GOT A 94 FOR MY THEORY EXAM WOOOOOO I WAS SO HAPPY JUMPING FOR JOY OH YEAH BABEH!!!!!!!!!! So yeah amazing day yesterday. Thank God!