SO STRESSFUL LAH.
Like I have no idea what I wanna do. I mean I wanted to be a psychologist cause it's like all helping people and what not. And apparently I need a PHD to do that. Which would take about 6-8 years?! Walau. Study for so long -____-
And then my dad goes and points out my people skill how I am good whenever talking to a crowd/ performing and how I don't have stage fright so I should prolly do something involving people. So it sorta struck me then that I have always sorta dreamed of standing on stage and sharing God's words, or my personal experience, or just well sharing.
I loveeeeee talking in front of a crowd. Wth most people detest that.
And now I'm wondering what does God actually what me to do. Need to do some serious praying.
My parents are definitely pressuring me to get into a good Uni. And for that I need to do well in my O-levels. Which means I need to buck up on Maths.
Oh gosh.